Fulbright Scholar Awards (General Category)
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission offers up to annual Scholar Awards to U.S. senior academics and appropriately qualified candidates.
Recipients of Fulbright Scholar Awards supports research project undertaken at an Australian institution. Other activities may include consulting on curriculum, participating in graduate/faculty seminars and giving guest lectures. All applicants should demonstrate plans for some interaction with host institution faculty and students.
Please note that applicants are required to include a letter of invitation from their proposed institution with their application.
These awards are available in any field/discipline.
- A monthly stipend for a maximum of 4 months
- An international travel entitlement
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Scholars accompanied by eligible dependents may receive one, one-time dependent allowance (conditions apply).
For exact entitlement amounts please visit CIES website.
For any queries related to entitlements or application processes please contact:
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Outreach and Recruitment
Jaclyn Assarian, Outreach and Recruitment Specialist
(202) 326-7700, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to entitlements or application processes. email@example.com
Copyright © 2024 – Fulbright