Fulbright Scholar Award (funded by the University of Canberra)
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in 2020
The University of Canberra has a strong commitment to integrated learning and serving its communities through professional education and applied research. Its purpose is to provide education which offers high quality transformative experiences to everyone suitably qualified; to engage in research which makes an early and important difference to the world around us; and to contribute to the building of just, prosperous, healthy and sustainable communities.
The development of research areas is important to the bi-lateral relationship between the United States and Australia. The Fulbright Scholar Award (funded by the University of Canberra) will enable exceptional U.S. scholars to undertake research in priority areas for the University of Canberra.
Other activities may include consulting on curriculum, participating in graduate/faculty seminars and giving guest lectures. All applicants should demonstrate plans for some interaction with host institution faculty and students.
The University of Canberra invites applications for research programs in the following fields:
- A monthly stipend for a maximum of 4 months
- An international travel entitlement
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support through the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Scholars accompanied by eligible dependents may receive one, one-time dependent allowance (conditions apply).
For exact entitlement amounts please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Please note that applicants are required to include a Letter of Invitation from the University of Canberra with their application.
Please contact DVCR&I@canberra.edu.au at the University of Canberra to discuss projects, and obtain the required letter.
For any queries related to entitlements or application processes please contact:
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to entitlements or application processes. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright