U.S. Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarships (General Category)
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission offers up to 6 Postgraduate Scholarships to U.S. PhD students to conduct a period of research and/or study in Australia; or to support enrolment in an Australian Postgraduate program, e.g. a Master’s program.
Please note that applicants are required to include a Letter of Invitation from their proposed institution with their application.
These awards are available in any field/discipline.
- A monthly stipend for a 8-10 months
- An international travel entitlement
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Dependents of scholars who will be enrolled in the Australian public school system in grades K-12 may have tuition fees waived.
For details on entitlements please visit IIE page.
More detailed information about the application process and a link to the online application form can be found on the IIE website.
Copyright © 2021 – Fullbright