Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship (funded by Western Sydney University)
Applications close 13 October
Established in 1989, Western Sydney University (WSU) “brings knowledge to life” in the education of students for employment, the application of research to contemporary problems, and mutually enriching partnerships with local schools, organisations, businesses and community groups.
The Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship funded by Western Sydney University will attract a diverse range of exceptional applicants who have recently completed their undergraduate studies and who are seeking to undertake 8-10 months of study/ research in an area of focus for the University.
The Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship (funded by Western Sydney University) is seeking applicants in any of the following areas;
- Social Justice
- Public Health OR
- Creative and Performing Arts
- A monthly stipend for a maximum of 10 months
- International travel entitlement
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support through the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Dependents of scholars who will be enrolled in the Australian public school system in grades K-12 may have tuition fees waived.
- Scholars accompanied by eligible dependents may receive one, one-time dependent allowance (conditions apply).
Please note that scholarship entitlements do not cover the cost of tuition fees.
For any queries related to entitlements or application processes please contact:
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to entitlements or application processes. email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright