Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship (funded by Western Sydney University)
Applications close 12 October 2021
Established in 1989, Western Sydney University (WSU) “brings knowledge to life” in the education of students for employment, the application of research to contemporary problems, and mutually enriching partnerships with local schools, organisations, businesses and community groups.
The Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship funded by Western Sydney University will attract a diverse range of exceptional applicants who have recently completed their undergraduate studies and who are seeking to undertake 8-10 months of study/ research in an area of focus for the University.
The Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship (funded by Western Sydney University) is seeking applicants in any of the following areas;
- Social Justice
- Public Health OR
- Creative and Performing Arts
- Monthly stipend for 8-10 months
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Health coverage under Australian Medicare (for the scholar only)
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) provided by the U.S. government, coverage up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Establishment allowance (one-time payment)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support through the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries
Please note that scholarship benefits do not cover the cost of tuition fees.
Western Sydney University
Alexa Rowland, via email: FBStudent.EAP@iie.org
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to scholarship benefits or application processes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 – Fulbright