Fulbright Scholar Award (funded by Florida Polytechnic University)
Applications open 18 January 2022, 9:00am AEDT
Applications close 6 July 2022, 11:59pm AEST
Florida Polytechnic University is an accredited member of the State University System of Florida, dedicated exclusively to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). The University is a powerful economic engine within the state of Florida, blending applied research with industry partnerships to give students an academically rigorous education with real-world relevance. The campus is located in Lakeland, Florida along the I-4 High Tech Corridor.
Open to academics at the level of associate professor or full professor, this Fulbright Scholar Award will afford Australian scholars the opportunity to undertake research and teach classes that are strategically aligned to Florida Polytech’s research priority areas.
For more information on Florida Polytechnic University please visit: https://floridapoly.edu/
Florida Polytechnic University is seeking applications in:
- Business Analytics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering studies.
Please see the APPLICANT INFORMATION page for general information regarding Fulbright qualities, eligibility requirements, award conditions, interview processes and our FAQ PAGE for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Monthly stipend
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
- Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S.
- Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organisations
- Media and publicity support
Please note that applicants are required to include a Letter of Invitation from Florida Polytech University with their application. To discuss potential projects and obtain this letter please contact:
Mustapha Achoubane, Florida Polytechnic University via firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 – Fulbright