Fulbright Scholar Award (funded by Florida Polytechnic University)
Applications are open from 3 February – 6 July 2020
Florida Polytechnic University is an accredited member of the State University System of Florida, dedicated exclusively to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). The University is a powerful economic engine within the state of Florida, blending applied research with industry partnerships to give students an academically rigorous education with real-world relevance. The campus is located in Lakeland, Florida along the I-4 High Tech Corridor.
Open to academics at the level of associate professor or full professor, this Fulbright Scholar Award will afford Australian scholars the opportunity to undertake research and teach classes that are strategically aligned to Florida Polytech’s research priority areas.
For more information on the Florida Polytech please visit: https://floridapoly.edu/
Florida Polytech is seeking applications in Business Analytics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering studies.
- USD$25,000 stipend for living/accommodation costs
- Return, economy flights to/from the U.S.
- Attendance at the Fulbright Orientation Program and Gala Presentation Dinner
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support through the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Scholars accompanied by eligible dependents may receive one, one-time dependent allowance (conditions apply).
- Applicants need to read the eligibility & conditions section of the Australian Applicants
Please note that applicants are required to include a Letter of Invitation from Florida Polytech University with their application. To discuss potential projects and obtain this letter please contact:
Mustapha Achoubane, Florida Polytechnic University via firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries related to entitlements or application processes please contact email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright