Refund and cancellation policy
We understand that sometimes circumstances change and you may not be able to attend an event that you have paid for.
Event cancellation and refund policy
- Ticket cancellations, received by 5.00pm seven days prior to the event, will be refunded in full.
- Full payment is required for any cancellation received within seven days of the event or for non-attendance on the day.
- Attendee substitutions, for the originally booked event, may be made until the event commences.
- All cancellations and changes must be forwarded in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will be processed within 21 days of cancellation via the same method used for payment.
- In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel an event you will promptly receive a full refund.
- If we need to postpone an event we will contact you immediately and either give you a full refund or transfer your credit to the new event date.
Copyright © 2021 – Fullbright