U.S. Scholars – Apply for a Fulbright Distinguished Chair
Published 22/5/2015 in News
The Australian American Fulbright Commission program offers six of the forty-two Distinguished Chair positions worldwide.
For U.S. citizens there are five Fulbright Distinguished Chairs in a diverse range of areas and fields. These Scholarships are aimed at leading U.S. Scholars with a distinguished career and track record to undertake research in Australia and to engage in a series of public lectures.
The Distinguished Chairs are available in the following fields:
- Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Applied Public Policy
- Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Advanced Science and Technology
- Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Cultural Competence
- Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Science, Technology and Innovations
Applications are currently open. If you are interested in applying and would like further information please email Dr Ruth Lee Martin.
Or click on the website links for further detail on these Scholarship programs.