Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarships (General Category)
Applications open 31 March 2021
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission offers up to 5 Open Study/Research Postgraduate Scholarships to U.S. students to conduct a period of research in Australia; or to support enrolment in an Australian Postgraduate program, e.g. a Master’s program.
These awards are available in any field/discipline.
- Monthly stipend for 6-10 months
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Health coverage under Australian Medicare (for the scholar only)
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) provided by the U.S. government, coverage up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Establishment allowance (one-time payment)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
Please note that scholarship benefits do not cover the cost of tuition fees.
Alexa Rowland, via email: FBStudent.EAP@iie.org
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to scholarship benefits or application processes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 – Fulbright