-APPLICATIONS OPEN 1 APRIL- Fulbright U.S. Postgraduate Scholarships (General Category)
Applications open 1 April 2019 and close 8 October 2019
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission offers up to 6 Postgraduate Scholarships to U.S. PhD students to conduct a period of research and/or study in Australia; or to support enrolment in an Australian Postgraduate program, e.g. a Master’s program.
These awards are available in any field/discipline.
- A monthly stipend for a 8-10 months
- An international travel entitlement
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Dependents of scholars who will be enrolled in the Australian public school system in grades K-12 may have tuition fees waived.
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to entitlements or application processes. email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright