Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarships (General Category)
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission offers up to 5 Open Study/Research Postgraduate Scholarships to U.S. students to conduct a period of research in Australia; or to support enrolment in an Australian Postgraduate program, e.g. a Master’s program.
These awards are available in any field/discipline.
- Monthly stipend for 6–10 months
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Health coverage under Australian Medicare (for the scholar only)
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) provided by the U.S. government, coverage up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Establishment allowance (one-time payment)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
Please note that scholarship benefits do not cover the cost of tuition fees.
Institute of International Education (IIE)
Jaclyn Assarian, Outreach and Recruitment Specialist
(202) 326-7700, email@example.com
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to scholarship benefits or application processes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 – Fulbright