Australian Fulbright Postdoctoral Scholarships (General Category)
Applications are open from 3 February – 6 July 2020
Who can apply?
Individuals seeking to undertake postdoctoral research in the U.S. for 3-10 months, who have completed their PhD in the past 5 years or in their final year of completion.
Scholarship entitlements vary per award. Please see individual scholarships for details. Awards generally include:
- a living allowance
- travel allowance for international flights to/from the United States
- dependent allowance (if applicable)
- ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright alumni
- ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- media and publicity support
- applicants need to read the Eligibility & Conditions section of the Australian Applicants page.
All applications are considered for the general Fulbright Postdoctoral Awards, however eligible applicants may elect to be considered for additional sponsored scholarship opportunities.
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright