Australian Fulbright Postdoctoral Scholarships (General Category)
Applications open 6 January 2021, 9:00am AEDT
Applications close 6 July 2021, 11:59pm AEST
Individuals seeking to undertake postdoctoral research in the U.S. for 3-10 months, who have completed their PhD in the past 5 years or are in their final year of completion.
Please see the APPLICANT INFORMATION page for general information regarding Fulbright qualities, eligibility requirements, award conditions, interview processes and our FAQ PAGE for answers to commonly asked questions.
– Monthly stipend based on the cost of living in the city of the host institution
– Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
– Establishment allowance
– Dependent allowance- if applicable
– Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
– Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
– Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S.
– Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organisations
– Media and publicity support
All applications are considered for the general Fulbright Postdoctoral Awards, however eligible applicants may elect to be considered for additional sponsored scholarship opportunities.
Copyright © 2021 – Fullbright