Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarship in Public Policy (funded by the Department of Education)
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in 2020
On 15 August 2009, the Australian Government announced the establishment of a prestigious annual scholarship program to recognise the many contributions by Anne Wexler for her role in fostering Australian-American relations.
This scholarship enables a U.S. postgraduate student with strong academic credentials and leadership potential to undertake a two-year Master’s degree in Australia in an area that supports Wexler’s binational interests in the field of public policy.
The Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarship is seeking applicants in the areas of Public Policy. These may include in key areas such as;
- Climate change
- Regional security
- Political science
- Governmental relations
- Monthly stipend for up to two years
- A one-off establishment allowance
- Generous international travel entitlement
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries.
- Dependents of scholars who will be enrolled in the Australian public school system in grades K-12 may have tuition fees waived.
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to entitlements or application processes. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright