Fulbright Scholar Award (funded by CQUniversity Australia)
The Fulbright Scholar award (funded by CQUniversity Australia) will offer scholars from the U.S. the opportunity to undertake research that is strategically aligned to CQUniversity Australia research priority areas at one of their regional or metropolitan campuses.
CQUniversity Australia is Australia’s most engaged University, with 12 research active campuses, and 24 sites throughout the country. The University is ranked in the top 2% of universities world-wide in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2017-18), and its research is rated above or well above world standard across research areas including agriculture, psychology and cognitive sciences, nursing and health services, environmental science, and engineering. The University is strategically focussed on engagement and social innovation, undertaking change-maker research, and delivering research impact across its broad geographical footprint.
This Fulbright Scholar Award will be awarded to the most outstanding applicants for projects that align directly with CQUniversity Australia’s aim to undertake engaged, change-maker research. Projects must be of high academic quality, align with CQUniversity Australia’s research strengths and focus on building critical bilateral relationships with the U.S.
These awards are available in any field/discipline.
- A monthly stipend for a maximum of 4 months
- An international travel entitlement
- Health coverage under Medicare (Scholar only)
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,00 (Scholar only)
- Access to Fulbright Alumni in the US and Australia for social and professional networking
- Support from the Fulbright Commission to assist with administration, visas and general enquiries
- Scholars accompanied by eligible dependents may receive one, one-time dependent allowance (conditions apply)
For entitlement amounts please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Please note that applicants are required to include a Letter of Invitation from CQUniversity Australia with their application.
Please contact Leslie Walker, Manager, Research Services and Strategy at CQUniversity Australia to discuss projects, and obtain the required letter. Her email address is email@example.com
For any queries related to entitlements or application processes please contact:
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Outreach and Recruitment
Jaclyn Assarian, Outreach and Recruitment Specialist
(202) 326-7700, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Fulbright scholarships team for any queries related to entitlements or application processes. email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 – Fulbright