Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship (funded by Florida Polytechnic University)
Applications open 18 January 2022, 9:00am AEDT
Applications close 6 July 2022, 11:59pm AEST
Florida Polytechnic University is an accredited member of the State University System of Florida, dedicated exclusively to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). The University is a powerful economic engine within the state of Florida, blending applied research with industry partnerships to give students an academically rigorous education with real-world relevance. The campus is located in Lakeland, Florida along the I-4 High Tech Corridor.
Open to postgraduate students who have completed their degree in the last five years. For more information on Florida Polytechnic University visit: https://floridapoly.edu/
Please see the APPLICANT INFORMATION page for general information regarding Fulbright qualities, eligibility requirements, award conditions, interview processes and our FAQ PAGE for answers to commonly asked questions.
Applicants should download the POSTGRADUATE INFORMATION ATTACHMENT for postgraduate-specific information.
- Florida Polytechnic offers two Master’s degrees, Master of Science, Computer Science and Master of Science, Engineering
- An annual Graduate Assistant stipend of USD$9,600
- A full tuition waiver of up to 9 hours per semester (which allows a graduate student to maintain full-time status)
- A Florida Polytechnic Scholarship (if available)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Establishment allowance
- Dependent allowance- if applicable
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
- Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S.
- Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organisations
- Media and publicity support
Letter of Invitation:
Please note that applicants are required to include a Letter of Invitation from Florida Polytechnic University with their application. To discuss potential projects and obtain this letter please contact:
Mustapha Achoubane, Florida Polytechnic University via firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 – Fulbright