Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship (funded by Florida Polytechnic University)
Applications are currently closed and will re-open early 2021
Florida Polytechnic University is an accredited member of the State University System of Florida, dedicated exclusively to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). The University is a powerful economic engine within the state of Florida, blending applied research with industry partnerships to give students an academically rigorous education with real-world relevance. The campus is located in Lakeland, Florida along the I-4 High Tech Corridor.
Open to postgraduate students who have completed their degree in the last five years, this Fulbright Postgraduate Award will afford Australian scholars the opportunity to undertake a master’s degree that is strategically aligned to Florida Polytechnic’s research priority areas.
For more information on the Florida Polytechnic please visit: https://floridapoly.edu/
Florida Polytechnic offers two master’s degrees, Master of Science, Computer Science and Master of Science, Engineering.
- Return, economy flights to/from the U.S.
- An establishment allowance
- An annual Graduate Assistant stipend of US$9600
- A FL Poly Scholarship (if available)
- A full tuition waiver of up to 9 hours per semester (which allows a graduate student to maintain full time status)
- Attendance at the Fulbright Orientation Program and Gala Presentation Dinner
- Health and Accident coverage (ASPE) to maximum of US$100,000 (Scholar only)
- Access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright Alumni
- Media and publicity support
- Ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- Applicants need to read the eligibility requirements & award conditions section of the Australian Applicants page. This page also has FAQs, interview processes and timelines.
Letter of Invitation:
Please note that applicants are required to include a Letter of Invitation from Florida Polytechnic University with their application. To discuss potential projects and obtain this letter please contact:
Mustapha Achoubane, Florida Polytechnic University via firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries related to entitlements or application processes please contact email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright