Australian Fulbright Distinguished Chair Opportunities
Applications are currently closed and will re-open early 2021
Who can apply?
The Fulbright Distinguished Chair award are for exceptional individuals at full professorial level to carry out research in the United States for 5-6 months.
Scholarship entitlements and duration vary per award; please see individual scholarships listed below for details. Awards generally include:
- a living allowance
- travel allowance for international flights to/from the United States
- conference travel allowance to enable a lecture tour
- accommodation allowance
- ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright alumni
- ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- media and publicity support
- applicants need to read the eligibility requirements & award conditions section of the Australian Applicants page which also includes FAQs, interview processes and timelines.
All applications are considered for a general Fulbright Scholar Award however applicants may also elect (through the applicant checklist) to be considered for the sponsored opportunities below.
Distinguished Chair Scholarships
|Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Agriculture And Life Sciences
Funded By Kansas State University
|Individuals at full Professorial level wishing to undertake research in the field of agriculture and life sciences (agriculture, human ecology, veterinary medicine, biology, biochemistry) based at Kansas State University for 5-6 months.|
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright