Australian Fulbright Distinguished Chair Opportunities
Applications are closed and will reopen February 2020
Who can apply?
The Fulbright Distinguished Chair award are for exceptional individuals at full professorial level to carry out research in the United States for 5-6 months.
Scholarship entitlements and duration vary per award; please see individual scholarships listed below for details. Awards generally include:
- a living allowance
- travel allowance for international flights to/from the United States
- conference travel allowance to enable a lecture tour
- accommodation allowance
- ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright alumni
- ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- media and publicity support
- applicants need to read the eligibility requirements & award conditions section of the Australian Applicants page which also includes FAQs, interview processes and timelines.
All applications are considered for a general Fulbright Scholar Award however applicants may also elect (through the applicant checklist) to be considered for the sponsored opportunities below.
Distinguished Chair Scholarships
|Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Agriculture And Life Sciences
Funded By Kansas State University
|Individuals at full Professorial level wishing to undertake research in the field of agriculture and life sciences (agriculture, human ecology, veterinary medicine, biology, biochemistry) based at Kansas State University for 5-6 months.|
Copyright © 2019 – Fullbright